Till White (Sesame Seed White)
- Top selection
Finest white Till (white Sesame Seed) is selected, cleaned, and packed in hygienic environment ensuring that all nutritional value is maintained.
· Benefits of Sesame Seeds in Digestion : It’s hard to comprehend, but these little Sesame seeds contain an impressive amount of fiber. Fiber is crucial to healthy digestion as it bulks up waste matter and then helps it move smoothly through the large intestine. In this way, fiber prevents the chances of a bowel obstruction. Moreover, it stimulates the peristaltic movement, which is characteristic of the small intestine as it is processing food. Consuming sesame seeds have been directly related to the reduction of gastrointestinal problems like constipation or diarrhea. It also keeps the colon healthy and reduces the chances of developing serious gastrointestinal issues and cancer.
· Sesame Seeds Boosts Metabolic Function : Optimum metabolism is key for overall health. It keeps the body strong and gives high levels of energy that can be used externally to perform work and internally for cellular function. In addition, it increases mobility and activity, and promotes cellular growth. Sesame seeds enable as they are high in fiber. Further, they are also rich in proteins which are broken down inside the body, and the components are reused in multiple bodily functions.
· Sesame Seed Keeps the Heart Healthy : The high fiber content of sesame seeds is also good for the heart. It works to reduce levels of bad cholesterol in arteries and blood vessels. Therefore, Sesame seed prevents conditions like heart attacks, stroke, and atherosclerosis.
· Sesame Seeds Manages and Controls the Effect of Diabetes : Many studies have shown that magnesium can have a positive effect in controlling the symptoms of diabetes. As diabetes is a lifestyle, patients who deal with it form a healthier dietary routine to help them combat the disease. A moderate intake of sesame seeds on a day-to-day basis can go a long way in helping diabetics, without having to do too much. The fatty acids present in the Sesame seed, and the extract of the seed, can facilitate better functioning of the medication prescribed to diabetics, including glibenclamide. This is specifically true for those who suffer from type 2 diabetes. It makes the drug more effective in the body, and it also regulates insulin and glucose in the blood.
· Sesame Seeds Reduces Inflammation : Copper rich sesame seeds are a wonder food in combatting a number of diseases with symptoms of inflammation, for instance arthritis. Moreover, the copper content of sesame seeds is also essential for strengthening the walls of the blood vessels, as thinner walls have a higher chance of rupturing. It strengthens bones and joints as well.
Another benefit of consuming the copper in sesame seeds is that it increases the uptake of iron, which is not an easy mineral to consume. As iron is the main component in hemoglobin and a lack of iron in the body can cause anemia, iron is essential to keeping anemia and other related conditions at bay. It ensures that the body’s circulation is working at its optimum and all organs receive optimum amounts of oxygen.
· Sesame Seeds Improves Bone Health : Sesame seeds contain an impressive amount of essential minerals such as phosphorous, zinc, and calcium. While it is commonly known that calcium is essential for bone growth and for maintaining bone density, the effects of zinc and phosphorous are not to be ignored in this matter. Consuming moderate amounts of sesame seeds every day can prevent the body from developing deficiencies that impact bone health.
Furthermore, sesame seeds are a dietary recommendation for people who are already suffering from bone diseases. These Sesame seeds repair bones that could have been weakened by the onset of debilitating conditions such as osteoporosis or by bone injury. In addition, they also strengthen the bone and can facilitate the creation of new bone matter. Overall, it is the perfect antidote to weak bones.
· Sesame Seeds Reduces Hypertension : Hypertension is one of the biggest symptoms of ill-health in today’s day. The number of cases of hypertension have increased over the last two decades, and this growth has been attributed to the lifestyle we now lead, which includes a huge change in the way we consume food. Consuming sesame seeds are an organic way to combat hypertension.
The natural oils and fatty acids in the Sesame seeds prevent the development of several cardiac conditions. In addition, these seeds are rich in magnesium, which is a known vasodilator, which means that it reduces blood pressure. In one moderate serving, sesame seeds can provide up to 25% of the recommended intake of magnesium.
· Sesame Seeds Prevents Cancer : Sesame seeds have been closely linked to a reduction in the risk of developing cancer because this seed is rich in a wide variety of vitamins and minerals. As mentioned earlier, sesame seeds are rich in magnesium, and therefore have strong anti-carcinogenic properties.
Further, these Sesame seeds also contain phytate. This compound is rare but powerful, in that it acts as an antioxidant. It minimizes the effects of free radicals, i.e. the unhealthy and potentially dangerous byproducts of metabolism, in the body. Higher amounts of free radicals not only cause cancers like leukemia, colon, prostate, breast, lung, and pancreatic cancer, they also cause premature aging, heart conditions, and cognitive dysfunction. Therefore, consuming sesame seeds can prevent these conditions from developing and affecting the body.
· Sesame Seed Protects from Radiation : One of the more unique benefits of consuming sesame seeds regularly is that it protects the organs from the harmful effects of radiation, as it contains a compound called sesamol. Sources of radiation are many, including but not limited to, exposure to radiation in chemotherapy or radiotherapy. Radiation can result in cell mutation, which can cause many degenerative diseases. The sesamol seeds content protects the DNA, provides strength to the body, and prevents the development of other forms of cancer due to cell mutation.
· Sesame Seeds Facilitates Hair Growth & Skin Care : Zinc is a crucial component in the formation of collagen, a compound that strengthens and vitalizes skin, hair, and muscle tissue. What better way to incorporate zinc in your diet than to eat a zinc-rich food like sesame seeds.
In fact, the effects of zinc in sesame seeds is so acute that it has been known to reduce the appearance of marks such as burns, on the skin. It also keeps the skin looking young and fresh, and prevents premature signs of aging showing on visible parts of the body, such as the face.
Black sesame seeds used for grey hair problem and white sesame seeds can be used for hair regrowth and prevent hair fall loss.
· Sesame Seeds Improves Oral Health : One of the most notable effects of consuming sesame seeds is the betterment of oral health. Although sesame oil is better, sesame seeds can do the trick too.
The fatty acids present in sesame seeds, when broken down and released in the mouth through chewing, can have impressive astringent and antibacterial effects. One of the most common bacteria that can negatively impact oral health is known as streptococcus. Consuming sesame seeds has been directly associated with reducing the presence of that bacteria in the mouth.
|Serving Size||100 g|
Amount Per Serving
|% Daily Value *|
|Total Fat 61 g||78 %|
|Saturated Fat 9.1 g||46 %|
|Sodium 47 mg||2 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 12 g||4 %|
|Dietary fiber 12 g||43 %|
|Protein 20 g||40 %|
|Folate, DFE 115.00 mcg||29 %|
|Niacin 5.800 mg||36 %|
|Riboflavin 0.353 mg||7 %|
|Thiamin 0.699 mg||58 %|
|Vitamin B6 0.400 mg||31 %|
|Vitamin E (alpha-tocopherol) 1.68 mg||7 %|
|Calcium 60.00 mg||5 %|
|Copper 1.400 mg||156 %|
|Iron 6.36 mg||35 %|
|Magnesium 345.00 mg||86 %|
|Phosphorus 667.00 mg||95 %|
|Potassium 370.00 mg||8 %|
|Selenium 34.4 mcg||63 %|
|Zinc 6.73 mg||61 %|
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contribute to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.