- Top selection
Finest Loung (Clove) is selected, cleaned and packed in hygienic environment ensuring that all nutritional value is maintained.
· Clove Spice Good for Fatty Liver : Due to the presence of antioxidants in high quantities, clove is an ideal choice to safeguard the body organs, especially the liver. Clove, with its hepatoprotective properties, counters the effects caused by free metabolic activity like the process of increase in lipid profile and radical production which results in the decrease of the level of antioxidants in the liver.
· Health Benefits of Cloves For Diabetes Patients : Research suggests that the use of clove leads to insulin generation in the body and keeping the blood sugar level in check.
· Clove Acts as Immunity Booster : The clove bud is responsible for increasing the white blood cell count of the body thus boosting the immune properties that come with it. It reduces hypersensitivity of the body to foreign agents that are responsible for causing harm and discomfort to the natural functioning of the body.
· Clove Oil Benefits for Oral Health : Cloves oil are an effectively recommended antiseptic and pain reliever for oral and dental problems. They can be used to cure gum related diseases like gingivitis and periodontitis. The bud is pressed onto the teeth affected by the infection. Clove essential oil is also used as a pain reliever and as an antiseptic.
· Clove to Enhance Bone Strength : Cloves render hydro-alcohol extracts of phenolic compounds like eugenol, flavones, flavonoids and isoflavones. Research has proved that these compounds enable the body to retain its bone density and increase the mineral content of the bone. In patients suffering from osteoporosis, use of clove is noted to increase the tensile strength of the bones.
· Clove Tea & Oil For Headaches : Since ancient times, clove was believed to be a mild aphrodisiac in the realm of Unani medicine. Owing to its said properties, clove effectively reduces headaches. Applying clove oil on the forehead, around the nostrils or consuming a mixture of clove with milk and rock salt is highly effective in getting rid of a headache.
· Clove Benefits For Digestive System : Cloves oil enable the production and secretion of digestive enzymes, ensuring that the process of digestion is free-flowing. Cloves also help alleviate problems like irritability in the stomach, flatulence, nausea, and dyspepsia. Cloves in combination with honey gives excellent results in tackling with digestive disorders.
· Clove Fight Against Lung Cancer : Extensive research has been undertaken to study the effects clove has on tackling cancer. It has been brought to notice through these researches that clove is chemo-preventive. It is believed to be able to cure lung cancer in its early stage.
· Cloves Antibacterial Properties : Cloves have fared highly in combat with human pathogens. The use of clove bud/extract/oil is potent enough to kill such pathogens. It has been studied to highly affect the pathogens causing cholera.
· Chewing Cloves Helps in Bad Breath : Cloves, due to their distinct aroma are highly efficient in eliminating bad breath. Apart from being widely used as a major ingredient in the preparation of toothpastes, clove can be consumed in drinks or food though the day to tackle the problem of bad breath.
· Clove Anti-inflammatory Properties : Cloves are excellent pain relievers. It stimulates the pain receptors of the body in the process to relieve the body of pain. The presence of eugenol in high quantities is known to essentially reduce pain associated with edema.
|Serving Size||100 g|
Amount Per Serving
|% Daily Value *|
|Total Fat 13 g||17 %|
|Saturated Fat 4 g||20 %|
|Sodium 277 mg||12 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 66 g||24 %|
|Dietary Fiber 34 g||121 %|
|Sugar 2.4 g|
|Protein 6 g||12 %|
|Folate, DFE 25.00 mcg||6 %|
|Niacin 1.560 mg||10 %|
|Pantothenic acid 0.509 mg||10 %|
|Riboflavin 0.220 mg||17 %|
|Thiamin 0.158 mg||13 %|
|Vitamin A 160.00 IU||3 %|
|Vitamin B6 0.391 mg||30 %|
|Vitamin E (alpha-tocopherol) 8.82 mg||39 %|
|Vitamin K 141.8 mcg||118 %|
|Calcium 632.00 mg||49 %|
|Copper 0.368 mg||41 %|
|Iron 11.83 mg||66 %|
|Magnesium 259.00 mg||65 %|
|Manganese 60.127 mg||2614 %|
|Phosphorus 104.00 mg||15 %|
|Potassium 1020.00 mg||22 %|
|Selenium 7.2 mcg||13%|
|Zinc 2.32 mg||21 %|
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contribute to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.