Javitri Whole (Mace Whole)
- Top selection
Finest Javitri (Mace) is selected, cleaned and packed in hygienic environment ensuring that all nutritional value is maintained.
- Mace Acts as Appetite Enhancer : Mace spice works effectively in opening and encouraging your hunger levels.
- Blood Circulation : Studies indicate that regular consumption of Mace in your daily dietcan boost blood circulation.
- Dental Health Benefits : Eugenol, a colorless or pale yellow liquid compound which is one of the principal constituents present in oil of clovesand Mace is known to relieve toothache. Javitri also ensures good dental health too. It eradicates dental problems like bleeding gums along with effective control over bad breath. It protects your teeth and keeps oral infections at bay due to its antibacterial properties that can kill the bacteria. Thus mace is used in several kinds of toothpaste too.
- Protects Kidney : Javitri has an excellent ability to protect your kidneys by preventing the development of kidney stonesin your body.
- Heart Health : Mace improves the heart functioning because it has sumptuous amount of potassiumwhich is an important mineral to keep a human heart health. While it has the ability to relax the blood vessels, it is the best thing to work for a hypertension Regular intake of Mace not just keeps the heart healthy but also controls the blood pressure.
- Javitri Acts as a Stress Buster : It is known to be a memory booster and it increases the ability to pay attention while on work to detail. It induces peacefulness and calmness by eliminating anxiety and tension. With the qualities mentioned above, Mace relieves mental exhaustion as well.
- Mace Effectively Treats Cold and Cough : It protects you from viral relapses and fluby shielding your body againts virus attacks. Mace is used for preparing cough syrups and vaporubs for getting relief from common cold. It is a remedial measure for patients suffering from Asthma. Mace is used extensively in Indian traditional medicine due to its anti-fungal properties. Known to be an antidepressant aphrodisiac, making your daily life absolutely smooth.
- Anti Inflammatory Properties :
- Mace is filled with vitamins, minerals, and anti-oxidants that includes essential compounds that are popular for anti-inflammatory abilities. Mace effectively treats inflammatory conditions like joint pains, arthritis, and Lumbago.
- Brain Function : Since time immemorial, mace has proven to stimulate and enhnace brain functionality. Consisting of components like macelignan and myristicin, mace stimulates the neural pathways and improves cognitive function. By facilitating the above it improves concentration and memory.
- Maintain Blood Sugar Level :Mace is used to balance the blood sugar levels and to treat urinary tract infections.
- Vigor : Mace has aphrodisiac properties which can improve the vigor.
- Nausea : Javitri can relieve nausea and vomiting.
- Skin : It is a natural detoxifier which improves the skin tone and complexion.
- Stimulant : The oil acts as a stimulant and is applied externally on penis to treat erectile dysfunction.
- Immunity : It boosts immunity and resistance power.
- Detoxifier : It can detoxify kidneys and liver.
|Serving Size||100 g|
Amount Per Serving
|% Daily Value *|
|Total Fat 32g||41 %|
|Saturated Fat 9.5g||48 %|
|Sodium 80mg||3 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 51g||19 %|
|Dietary Fiber 20g||71 %|
|Protein 6.7g||13 %|
|Vitamin D 0.00mcg||0 %|
|Niacin 1.299 mg||8 %|
|Riboflavin 0.057 mg||4 %|
|Thiamin 0.346 mg||29 %|
|Vitamin A 102.00 IU||2 %|
|Vitamin B6 0.160 mg||12 %|
|Vitamin C 3.0 mg||3 %|
|Calcium 252.00mg||19 %|
|Iron 13.90mg||77 %|
|Potassium 463mg||10 %|
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contribute to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Nutmeg is the seed or ground spice of several species of the genus Myristica. Myristica fragrans (fragrant nutmeg or true nutmeg) is a dark-leaved evergreen tree cultivated for two spices derived from its fruit: Jaifal (Nutmeg) from its seed, and Mace from the seed covering.
Jaifal (Nutmeg) fruit Red aril and seed
Mace surrounding Mace
Jaifal (Nutmeg) seed