Garam Masala Whole (Hot Mix Spices Whole)
- Top selection
Finest Kali Mirch, Dar Cheeni, Loung, Black Elaichi, Badian Khatai and Zeera (peppercorn, cinnamon, clove, black cardamom, star anise and cumin) is selected, cleaned, ground to perfection and packed in hygienic environment ensuring that all nutritional value is maintained.
· Helps in Digestion : Garam masala is known to increase the body temperature. It aids in proper digestion, and hence, removes sluggishness from the body. Toxic elements are flushed out of the body and hence restore health in a major way
· Improves Immunity : Garam masala is known to improve the immunity of the body. It also helps to cure diseases like cold and fever. If a person is suffering from common cold due to extreme cold conditions, a cup of garam masala tea flushes out phlegm from the body and help to remove chest congestion. Garam masala prevents premature ageing. This is because toxic elements in the body are flushed out when one adds garam masala to his or her diet. Garam masala tea is beneficial for removing toxins from the liver and is known for cleaning the liver also. Garam masala increases the blood flow to different parts of the body, and increases oxygen supply ensures that ageing process is kept under check.
· Helps In Reducing Weight : Garam masala helps in reducing weight. This is because garam masala is hot and this increases sweating in the body. Sweating is a process that burns extra fat in the body, helps in reducing body fats.
· Absorption of Vitamins and Minerals : Garam masala has a special feature of aiding absorption of vitamins and minerals in the body. Garam masala is spicy and helps in increasing the blood flow and improves flow of oxygen. This helps in the absorption of vitamins and minerals in the body as they get converted quickly.
· Helps Maintain Cholesterol : Garam masala is anti inflamationary, this helps in controlling cholesterol. The level of good cholesterol is maintained, and the level of bad cholesterol is reduced in the body. Pepper is known to convert bad cholesterol in the body to metabolise energy, and this ensures that a person becomes more motile. Clove in garam masala is loaded with eugenol, and this helps as anti-inflammation and tones muscles. Many old people face difficulty in walking, and this muscle soreness leads to cramps. These old age-related problems can be avoided if one adds garam masala to their diet
· Restores Health of the Heart : Garam masala is rich in anti oxidant property. This helps in restoring the health of the heart. The chances of occurrence of a heart attack are minimized if one intakes garam masala to their diet. Garam masala also helps in prevention of stroke. Old people benefit a lot if they add a bit of garam masala to the food they eat. The best alternative is to take garam masala tea, and this will ensure that proper heart health is restored.
· Prevents Diabetes : Garam masala aids in the prevention of diabetes. It is a very useful spice for people who have type2 diabetes. The presence of nutmeg and clove in garam masala helps in the prevention of diabetes too.
· Prevents Cancer : Garam masala is rich in black pepper, this helps in removing problems of constipation. Black pepper is known to reduce the growth of free radicals in the body, and this further prevents cancer. Colon cancer threat is eliminated when one takes garam masala. The intestine gets cleaned, and the feeling of bloating, gas, and acidity are removed when one consumes garam masala.
· Prevents Arthritis : Garam masala is a spice that prevents arthritis and gout. Many people in the world are suffering from joint and spinal pain. So, nerve sensory function is restored when one intakes garam masala
· Helps in Premenstrual Cramps : Women suffering from premenstrual cramps and pains get relief when they have garam masala. Many women find that the blood flow is not regular during periods and this causes itching and irritation. Garam masala when added to tea has been found to be beneficial during these problems.
· Protects Skin : Garam masala helps in restoring skin vitality. It ensures that black spots on the skin and dark circles under the eyes are reduced. The old skin cells and dryness of the skin are reduced if one adds garam masala to their diet regularly.
· Restores Hair Growth : Garam masala is good for restoring hair growth, as blood flow increases to the scalp.
|Serving Size||100 g|
Amount Per Serving
|% Daily Value *|
|Total Fat 20 g||17 %|
|Saturated fat 0.5 g||2 %|
|Sodium 1601 mg||70 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 56 g||20 %|
|Dietary fiber 16 g||57 %|
|Protein 11 g||22 %|
|Calcium 629.00 mg||48 %|
|Vitamin A 1500.00 IU||30 %|
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contribute to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.