desi Masoor Whole (Red Lentil Whole)
- Top selection
Finest desi Masoor Whole (Red Lentil Whole) is selected, cleaned and packed in hygienic environment ensuring that all nutritional value is maintained.
· Red Lentils Good for Your Skin : Red lentils have a host of positive effects on your skin. To start with, it prevents rapid ageing. This is because red lentils have a ton of antioxidants present in them and these prevent and minimize cell and tissue damage that leads to ageing rapidly. A homemade pack using red lentils, turmeric and lime can help you lighten your skin quickly without any damaging side effects.
A paste of masoor dal mixed with tomato can help you remove tan after a beachy vacation. Moreover, a paste made of red lentils soaked in milk can be applied to your skin on a daily basis to remove dry patches and nourish your skin completely from the inside out. It also helps restore a lovely natural glow.
· Red Lentils Promotes Weight Loss : Losing weight can be an all-consuming task filled with diets, exercises, and a ton of patience and self-control. However, you can speed up your weight loss naturally without any harmful side effects by simply introducing red lentils to your diet.
Red lentils good for weight loss, they are extremely rich in fiber, which helps your body expel waste material faster. Furthermore, it has low fat content so consuming it will not make you gain weight.
· Red Lentils Good for Diabetics Patients : If you are suffering from diabetes, red lentils are something that you can greatly benefit from. It has an extremely low glycemic index, making it totally safe for consumption.
Red Lentils are also filled with fiber, which helps speed up digestion. As a result, you can prevent random spikes and drops from occurring in your blood sugar levels, therefore managing your diabetes pretty successfully.
· Red Lentils Reduces the Risk of Cancer : Cancer is a pretty scary disease and red lentils can help you reduce the risk of cancer. This is mainly because red lentils have high amounts of fiber and folate in them, which is what gives this food anti-cancer properties.
By consuming red lentils on a daily basis, you can reduce the risk of many different types of cancer such as lung cancer, colon cancer, breast cancer, and even bowel cancer. The fact that it speeds up digestion and reduces the need for digestive biles is also something that helps prevent colon cancer.
· Red Lentils Rich in Proteins and Minerals : Proteins are the building blocks of your body. They help your cells grow and regenerate and are one of the most important nutrients that you can consume. Minerals, on the other hand, relate to the way various systems in your body function. They can determine how much energy you have, the way your organs work, and whether or not your body is healthy.
So, needless to say, the two are very important elements to include in your diet. Red lentils are rich in proteins and minerals. They can help prevent the occurrence of major diseases and illnesses when consumed on a regular basis.
· Red Lentils Good for Digestion : Red lentils are a rich source of dietary fiber. Dietary fiber is extremely good for your digestion because it bulks up the stool and stimulates peristalsis, which is the contraction and opening of the muscles in order to move the food along the tract and push the waste materials out.
When your diet is rich in fiber, your stomach needs less help to do its job. This means that lesser amounts of stomach acid and bile are needed to aid digestion and break down the food. This can prevent a series of problems such as stomach ulcers, colon cancer, digestive inflammation, and so on.
· Red Lentils Good for the Bones and Teeth : As you age, your bones and teeth become weaker and weaker, making your skeletal system more susceptible to injuries, breaks, and diseases like osteoporosis. Therefore, it is important to maintain a healthy and balanced diet to prevent this from occurring.
Red lentils can be the perfect addition to your diet for the same. They are rich in a ton of minerals such as calcium, magnesium, and phosphate. These minerals are known for aiding the growth and strengthening of bones and teeth.
· Red Lentils Good for Your Heart : Red lentils have high quantities of fiber in them, this can prove to be extremely beneficial for your heart. This is because fiber-rich foods tend to help lower the cholesterol in your system. This can help prevent a number of cardiovascular problems such as clogged arteries, heart disease, stroke, and clots from occurring.
· Red Lentils Good for Your Eyes : Red lentils are known to be extremely good for your eyes. As they are very rich in vitamin A, C, E, copper, and zinc, they can help protect and nourish your eyes and keep your vision intact.
· Red Lentils Good for Immune System : Red lentils are also known for boosting the immune system as they contain antioxidants. These antioxidants help fight free radicals in your system which prevents the occurrence of a number of diseases and infections in your body.
|Serving Size||100 g|
Amount Per Serving
|% Daily Value *|
|Total Fat 2.2 g||3 %|
|Saturated fat 0.4 g||2 %|
|Sodium 7 mg||0 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 63 g||23 %|
|Dietary fiber 11 g||39 %|
|Protein 24 g||48 %|
|Folate, DFE 204.00 mcg||51 %|
|Niacin 1.495 mg||9 %|
|Pantothenic acid 0.348 mg||7 %|
|Riboflavin 0.106 mg||8 %|
|Thiamin 0.510 mg||42 %|
|Vitamin B6 0.403 mg||31 %|
|Calcium 48.00 mg||4 %|
|Copper 1.303 mg||145 %|
|Iron 7.39 mg||41 %|
|Magnesium 59.00 mg||15 %|
|Manganese 1.716 mg||75 %|
|Phosphorus 294.00 mg||42 %|
|Potassium 668.00 mg||14 %|
|Zinc 3.60 mg||33 %|
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contribute to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.