desi Kali Mirch Powder (Black Pepper Powder)
Regular price Rs.390.00 PKR
Regular priceUnit price per
- Top selection
Finest Kali Mirch (Black Pepper) is selected, cleaned, grained to perfection and packed in hygienic environment ensuring that all nutritional value is maintained.
- Antioxidant : Black pepper is rich in a potent antioxidant called piperine, which may help prevent free radical damage to your cells.
- Healthy Skin : Black pepper is very efficient in the treatment of vitiligo which is a condition that causes some areas of the skin to become white in colour due to loss of pigmentation. Piperine present in black pepper is combined with ultraviolet light therapy to impart treatment; this mode of treatment is a better alternative to other harsh chemical driven treatments for vitiligo. It also shields the skin from the risk of contracting skin cancer caused due to excessive exposure to the harmful ultraviolet rays.
- Prevents Cancer : The piperine present in black pepper is highly efficient in the prevention of cancer. The effect of piperine in resisting cancer becomes twice as efficient when combined with turmeric, Vitamin A & Vitamin C. Flavonoids and other antioxidants present in black pepper boosts the body’s immune strength and resistance against cancer. Research strongly suggests, piperine is highly efficient in preventing breast cancer.
- Rids Ccold : Since ancient times pepper has been known as a highly efficient decongestant. It helps clear the mucus by making it thinner and watery. Sprinkling some freshly ground black pepper onto your meals helps prevent and tame cold.
- Helps in Weight Loss : The phytonutrients present in black pepper enable the breakdown of fat cells and improve metabolism. Consuming black pepper makes the body perspires which in fact means the elimination of excess water and toxins from the body. However, it is advisable to not consume it in unnatural quantities with an intention to lose weight rapidly.
- Improve Digestion : The piperine enables the stomach to secrete hydrochloric acid which helps in the breakdown of protein and other food components. This helps in avoiding indigestion, heart burn, acidity, constipation and/or diarrhea. In addition to promoting body perspiration, black pepper also promotes urination and stimulates better production of hydrochloric acid. All these factors enabled by black pepper consumption enable the body metabolism preventing indigestion.
- Helps Fight Depression : The piperine present in black pepper, apart from the numerous benefits rendered to the skin, stomach and body also stimulates the brain functions making it more active and the body more responsive to it. The enhanced functioning of the brain, stimulated by piperine, has been established to be an impressive method to overcome and prevent depressive thoughts and actions from sinking in.
- Efficient in the Treatment of Ulcers : Black pepper is endowed with anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties which help to restrict and contain peptic ulcers and gastric mucosal damage.
- Alleviates Toothache : Pepper both in the form of corn and oil has been widely used to subside and prevent tooth ache, decay and tooth infections. In the event of a tooth ache a pepper corn is pressed onto the tooth or a few drops of pepper oil is applied on the hurting tooth to relieve the pain and subside the infection.
- Cures Sinus : Due to the expectorant properties present in black pepper, it extends relieve from sinus, cough and nasal infection. Fresh ground pepper combined with honey is considered to be highly effective for mucus infections and bad throat resulting from cold and cough.
- Fights Infections : Due to the anti-fungal properties, black pepper is highly efficient in fighting infections both internally when consumed and externally, when applied. It is thus also used while soaking and washing laundry to prevent any infectious material from sitting on the clothes. Apart from fighting the sources of infection, pepper leaves behind a distinctive odor which prevents future chances of infection too.
- Helps in Treatment of Alzheimer’s : Research suggests that regular use of black pepper in the diet of Alzheimer’s and dementia patients results in alleviation of the symptoms.
|Serving Size||100 g|
|Amount Per ServingCalories||251|
|% Daily Value *|
|Total Fat 3.3g||4 %|
|Saturated Fat 1.4g||7 %|
|Sodium 20mg||1 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 64g||23 %|
|Dietary Fiber 25g||89 %|
|Protein 10g||20 %|
|Vitamin D 0.00mcg||0 %|
|Niacin 1.143 mg||7 %|
|Pantothenic Acid 1.399 mg||28 %|
|Riboflavin 0.180 mg||14 %|
|Thiamin 0.108 mg||9 %|
|Vitamin A 547.00 IU||11 %|
|Vitamin B6 0.291 mg||22 %|
|Vitamin E (alpha-tocopherol) 1.04 mg||5 %|
|Calcium 443.00mg||34 %|
|Iron 9.71mg||54 %|
|Potassium 1329mg||28 %|
|* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contribute to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|