desi Daal Moung Chilka (Green Gram Split)
- Top selection
Finest desi Daal Moung Chilka (Green Gram Split) is selected, cleaned and packed in hygienic environment ensuring that all nutritional value is maintained.
· Helps Reduce Weight and Fights Obesity : Mung beans are a filling food. The high fibre and protein levels produce longer satiety times due to the double increase of the satiety hormone cholecystokinin as compared to meals that are devoid of these beans. Therefore consuming mung beans on a regular basis helps decrease food intake, thus lower weight and aid in fighting obesity.
· Lowers Blood Pressure : It is a proven fact that mung beans are fat controllers and regulators. Moreover, the presence of large amount of magnesium makes it a very potent BP regulator. It maintains the level of magnesium in the blood. Magnesium eases blood vessels and lowers hypertension. This, in turn, keeps the blood pressure of the body under control.
· Controls Cholesterol and Heart Disease Risk : By preventing oxidation of LDL, mung beans keep the arteries clear and improve blood circulation. Not only does this reduce inflammation, it reverses damage to the blood vessels. By preventing deposition of plaque the risk of heart attack & stroke is reduced as well.
· Help Fight Cancer : Mung beans keep free radicals under control. These free radicals can be an outcome of anything like pollution, stress, unhealthy snacking and toxicity in body. They have the ill-fate of interfering with normal cell growth. Abnormal cell growth can even lead to cancer. Mung bean, which is a natural suppressor of free radicals, is a good option to keep cancer at bay.
· Boosts Immunity & Protects Against Infections : The wide variety of phytonutrients in mung beans is not only anti-inflammatory but anti-microbial as well. These help fight harmful bacteria & viruses, maintain healthy gut bacteria and raise immunity levels. They ensure optimal digestive tract health and thus promote optimum nutrient absorption.
· Improves Skin Health : Green gram adds shine and radiance to human skin. The presence of copper increases its use in various face packs and face creams. Using mung bean as a scrub is also a good option. It is very easy to make a natural exfoliating face pack using mung beans at home. Undoubtedly, it is one of the best natural scrubs one can use to make their skin radiant!
· Anti-Toxic Benefits : Toxicity is a serious problem and can have long lasting side effects including ulcers and cancer. Consumption of mung beans helps to keep your body free of toxins. It maintains the circulatory health of the body as well. It flushes out toxins from the body easily and keeps the formation of free radicals under check.
· Decreases PMS Symptoms : The various B complex vitamins, especially folate & B6, and magnesium help regulate hormonal fluctuations which cause these PMS symptoms.
|Serving Size||100 g|
Amount Per Serving
|% Daily Value *|
|Total Fat 1.15 g|
|Total Carbohydrate 62.62 g|
|Dietary fiber 16.3 g|
|Protein 28.86 g|
|Folate, DFE 625 mcg||156 %|
|Niacin 2.251 mg||15 %|
|Pantothenic acid 1.91 mg||38 %|
|Riboflavin 0.233 mg||19 %|
|Thiamin 0.621 mg||54 %|
|Vitamin B6 0.382 mg||29 %|
|Calcium 132 mg||13 %|
|Iron 6.74 mg||52 %|
|Magnesium 189.00 mg||53 %|
|Manganese 1.035 mg||49 %|
|Phosphorus 367 mg||52 %|
|Potassium 1246 mg||27 %|
|Zinc 2.68 mg||28 %|
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contribute to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.