desi Daal Mash Chilka (Black Gram Split)
- Top selection
Finest desi Daal Mash Chilka (Black Gram Split) is selected, cleaned and packed in hygienic environment ensuring that all nutritional value is maintained.
· It Improves Digestion : One of the biggest perks of consuming black gram is that it has high quantities of dietary fiber. This bulks up the stool in the digestive tract and stimulates peristalsis, the contraction and release of stomach muscles to move the waste materials out.
Thus, if you are suffering from any digestive issues such as diarrhea, constipation, cramps, or bloating, black grams can certainly be a good addition to your diet in order to help you out. It also helps you optimize the nutrient absorption in your body.
· It Boosts Your Energy : As black grams contain very high levels of iron, they are really good at increasing the overall energy levels in your body. Iron is an extremely important nutrient for your body as it stimulates the production of red blood cells. These cells are responsible for carrying oxygen to all your organs.
When your organs get high levels of oxygen and at the rate that they are supposed to get them, it improves the overall energy in your body. Iron also prevents anemia and some of the symptoms of anemia are fatigue, weakness, and even cognitive weakness.
· It Boosts Bone Mineral Density : Black grams are filled with important minerals such as magnesium, iron, potassium, phosphorus, and calcium. All of these play a crucial role in affecting your bone mineral density. This is extremely important because as we age, our bones become weaker, making us more susceptible to breaking bones and osteoporosis. Maintaining a diet that has high amounts of minerals can help you maintain bone health.
· Its Good for Diabetics : If you have diabetes, maintaining your diet is one of the most important things that you can do as it is the only thing that will monitor and control the disease. High fiber foods are often recommended to diabetics as it helps by regulating the amount of nutrients that’s absorbed by the digestive tract. As a result, it can help you maintain your blood sugar and glucose levels, making your diabetes much more manageable. It prevents dramatic drops and spikes in the sugar levels as well.
· Its Good for Your Skin : Black gram is used in almost every ayurvedic remedy that’s related to your skin. As it is extremely rich in minerals and vitamins, it is great for reducing any inflammation on your skin. It can also help get rid of marks and spots, bring more oxygenated blood towards your skin to make it look radiant and glowing, and also helps with healing and exfoliating your skin. Furthermore, black gram can help you get rid of tans, heal sunburns, and lessen your acne. On the whole, this bean is extremely good for your skin.
· It Reduces Pain : Black gram is widely used in order to relieve people from pain and inflammation. It is widely used in Ayurvedic remedies for the same. It has large amounts of vitamins and minerals, and can boost your metabolism. It helps decrease oxidative stress as well. A paste made of black gram can be applied topically to your aching joints and muscles for relief.
· It Is Good for Your Heart : Black gram is also extremely good for your heart health. As it has high quantities of fiber, magnesium, and potassium, it is known to provide multiple benefits that can keep your cardiovascular system healthy. It can balance out your cholesterol, which is extremely good for your heart. It can also prevent artherosclerosis.
Potassium is known to reduce tension in the arteries and veins, lowering your blood pressure significantly. The magnesium present in black grams can help stimulate your blood circulation, bringing more oxygen to all your organs. As a result, with all these effects, your cardiovascular system remains healthy.
· It is Diuretic : Another advantage of black grams is that it is a diuretic which means that it stimulate urination. As a result, your body can get rid of harmful toxins, uric acid, excess water, excess fat, and even calcium stored in the kidneys. As a result it can prevent kidney stones from occurring.
· It Heal wounds : Black gram is known to heal your skin and speed up the rate at which your body heals its wounds. It has mild antiseptic properties which is why it is often used to heal wounds.
|Serving Size||100 g|
|Amount Per ServingCalories||347|
|% Daily Value *|
|Total Fat 1.64 g|
|Sodium 3.35 mg||35 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 58.99 g|
|Dietary fiber 18.3 g||54 %|
|Protein 25.21 g|
|Folate, DFE 628 mcg||157 %|
|Niacin 1.447 mg||10 %|
|Riboflavin 0.254 mg||21 %|
|Thiamin 0.273 mg||24 %|
|Vitamin B6 0.281 mg||22 %|
|Calcium 138.00 mg||14 %|
|Iron 7.57 mg||58 %|
|Magnesium 267.00 mg||75 %|
|Phosphorus 379.00 mg||54 %|
|Potassium 983.00 mg||21 %|
|Zinc 3.35 mg||35 %|
|* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contribute to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|