Dar Cheeni (Cinnamon Whole)
- Top selection
Finest Dar Cheeni (Cinnamon) is selected, cleaned and packed in hygienic environment ensuring that all nutritional value is maintained.
· Powerhouse of Antioxidants : Cinnamon contains large doses of antioxidants that prevent free radical growth in the body. It slows down the ageing process of the body. Cinnamon has been tested as the highest antioxidant herb, and when compared with other herbs, it ranks seventh in antioxidants among spices. Flavonoid and phenolic acid are present in large numbers in cinnamon, and these compounds work together in bringing down stress.
· Fight Inflammation : Cinnamon has anti inflammatory properties and helps in lowering chances of heart attacks, strokes, high blood pressure and other related diseases. It has been found to reduce bad cholesterol and improve good cholesterol in the body. Cinnamon has the property of supporting lungs and can fight body tissue damage, due to its anti inflammatory property.
· Remedy for Toothache : The bacteria growth inside the mouth leads to building up of plaque and other diseases in the teeth. Cinnamon has abundant antibacterial qualities and keep the teeth healthy, if taken regularly. Applying two drops of cinnamon oil to an aching tooth and surrounding areas has been found to decrease tooth pain and tooth decay.
· Prevent Type2 Diabetes : Cinnamon has the power to increase insulin sensitivity, and this helps in the prevention of type 2 diabetes and metabolic resistance. Cinnamon helps in lowering of blood sugar level in a person, and hence, is known as anti-diabetic food. Cinnamon slows down breaking up of carbohydrates in the digestive system, after entering the blood stream, thereby reducing blood sugar level. Hence, cinnamon can sometimes act as a boon for diabetic patients.
· Cure for Neurodegenerative Disease : Cinnamon is found to have positive, soothing effects on patients with neurodegenerative disease. A study suggests that cinnamon inhibits two compounds that lead to Parkinson’s disease and Alzheimer’s disease. Intake of cinnamon further inhibits the growth of tau protein in the brain. This protein has been identified as a key factor in causing Alzheimer’s. Cinnamon has been found to protect neurons and motor sensory activities, and thus helps patients with Parkinson’s disease too.
· Reduce Risk of Cancer : Cinnamon is found to reduce the growth of cancer causing cells, and is found to reduce detoxifying elements from colon, thus reducing chances of occurrence of colon cancer.
· Treat Virus Infections : Cinnamon has the power to ward off virus infections. It works best in controlling the symptoms of common cold. It also prevents formation of phlegm and chest congestion, and is ideally suited for winter season and cold climate.
· Sure Cure for Attention Deficit Disorder (Add) : Cinnamon is useful for people who have attention deficit disorder. These patients usually develop day dreaming qualities and get easily distracted. These patients have trouble sitting for long periods of time, and they have difficulty in keeping things organized. Excessive talking, being angry, impatience are some other symptoms seen among such people, and regular intake of cinnamon is found to have made substantial changes in the patients suffering from the attention deficit disorder.
· Weight Management : Cinnamon helps in weight loss. This is because cinnamon helps in slow break up of food in the digestive system. This gives a feeling of fullness and reduces cravings, and further automatically helps in the intake of fewer food items.
· Natual Remedy for Food Poisoning : Cinnamon has antimicrobial properties that help in fighting salmonella, a bacterial infection that affects intestines. The disease that is caused by salmonella is known as food poisoning.
· Infertility Treatment : Cinnamon is a natural aphrodisiac, and is found to increase the sexual drive. It is also used in the infertility treatment. The role of cinnamon in the infertility treatment is to improve the sexual desire in men, thereby increasing the production of sperm.
· Youthful skin : Cinnamon is found to improve the production of collagen in the body, and this helps in keeping the skin young and firm. Exfoliation of skin and scalp is done with cinnamon, and this keeps the skin and scalp nourished. Cinnamon is used as homemade facial and is used in the treatment of acne as well.
|Serving Size||100 g|
|Amount Per ServingCalories||247|
|% Daily Value *|
|Total Fat 1.2 g||2 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.3 g||2 %|
|Sodium 10 mg||0 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 81 g||29 %|
|Dietary Fiber 53 g||189 %|
|Sugar 2.2 g|
|Protein 4 g||8 %|
|Folate, DFE 6.00 mcg||2 %|
|Niacin 1.332 mg||8 %|
|Pantothenic acid 0.358 mg||7 %|
|Riboflavin 0.041 mg||3 %|
|Thiamin 0.022 mg||2 %|
|Vitamin A 295.00 IU||6 %|
|Vitamin B6 0.158 mg||12 %|
|Vitamin E (alpha-tocopherol) 2.32 mg||10 %|
|Vitamin K 31.2 mcg||26 %|
|Calcium 1002.00 mg||77 %|
|Copper 0.339 mg||38 %|
|Iron 8.32 mg||46 %|
|Magnesium 60.00 mg||15 %|
|Manganese 17.466 mg||759 %|
|Phosphorus 64.00 mg||9 %|
|Potassium 431.00 mg||9 %|
|Selenium 3.1 mcg||6 %|
|Zinc 1.83 mg||17 %|
|* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contribute to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|