Almond Syrup (Badaam Sharbat)
Regular price Rs.1,100.00 PKR
Regular priceUnit price per
- Top quality Abdul Wahidi Almonds
- No artificial colours or flavours
- Delicate aroma of sweet almond kernel
- Subtle, delicious, round taste of sweet almonds and cardamom
Top quality ingredients including Abdul Wahidi almonds (among others) and finest green cardamom are selected, ground and cooked to perfection, all the while maintaining the nutritional value and adding a profusion of flavour.
Abdul Wahidi almonds used in Virgin Earth Almond Syrup contain the highest percentage of oil and thus, provide all the health benefits associated with almonds. The cardamom used is pure, desi, top selection, fresh and non-GMO and it also provides abundant nutritional value. They are cooked, together with sugar and water to give the finest concoction.
- Lower blood pressure levels: Almonds help in reducing blood pressure and improving the flow of blood to various parts of the body.
- Reduces cancer risk: Almonds have certain amounts of fibre present in them that helps in detoxifying the body. Consuming almonds help food to move through the digestive system more easily. Almonds have high fibre in them and this reduces risk of developing colon cancer. It also has loads of vitamin E and flavonoids that regulate breast cancer.
- Promotes healthy cells: Not only are almonds packed with healthy fats and protein, but they’re also rich in antioxidants. These plant compounds can protect cells from oxidation and premature aging.
- Boosts bone health: Almonds contain a good amount for Calcium, as well as vitamin D, reducing the risk for arthritis and osteoporosis and improving the immune function. Plus, these two nutrients work together to provide healthy bones and teeth formation.
- Helps digestion: The fiber present in almonds aids in digestion.
- Nourishes skin: Almonds are a major part of the ingredients in most skin products and this is because of the fact that this nut has loads of benefits for the Almonds contain a flavonoid, a component that nourishes the skin.
- Good for eyes: Almonds have a high source of vitamin E that protect the eyes and prevents abnormal changes to the lens.
- Improves brain power: Almonds contain L-carnitine and riboflavin that helps in the growth of brain cells. One major chemical that helps the brain in cognitive function is phenylalanine and almonds do have this chemical in them.
- Cardamom for Body Detoxification: Cardamom acts as a detoxifying agent helping in flushing out the toxins from the body keeping any medical disorders at bay.
- Cardamom Improves Blood Circulation: Cardamom is believed to help improve blood circulation in the lungs. Cardamom also relieves the human body of stress and depression by enhancing the flow of blood throughout the body.
- Cardamom Alleviates Joint Pain: Due to its anti-inflammatory properties, cardamom is highly efficient in alleviating muscle and joint pain. Research has proved that cardamom plays a pivotal role in avoiding contraction and relaxation of muscles which results in spasms. The anti-carcinogenic properties help alleviate muscle and joint pain; especially in older adults.
- Cardamom Keeps Dental Problems at bay: Cardamom, since ancient time has been used to treat oral problems. Be it bad breath, tooth cavity, or a microbial infection, use of cardamom is a safe and highly effective method to achieve oral hygiene.
- Cardamom Effect on Blood Sugar: Cardamom has been highly efficient in controlling high blood sugar levels. This property that helps balance the body’s blood sugar level is owing to the high content of manganese present in cardamom.
- Cardamom Good for Sore Throat Infection: Cardamom has been widely used to treat sore throat, nausea and irritation in the throat.
- Cold water to make a refreshing summer drink.
- Warm milk to warm you up any fine winter evening.
Sweet Almond Kernels, Green Cardamom, White Sugar, Water & Permitted Preservatives.
No artificial colours or flavours added