Ajwain (Carom Seed)
Regular price Rs.150.00 PKR
Regular priceUnit price per
- Top selection
Finest Ajwain (Carom Seed) is selected, cleaned, and packed in hygienic environment ensuring that all nutritional value is maintained.
- Improves Digestive Health : Ajwain gives instant relief from acidity and indigestion. The enzymes in ajwain facilitate the release of gastric juices, thus improving the digestive functions. Ajwain if taken with the small quantity of salt and warm water solves indigestion problems.
- Helps in Curing Common Cold : Ajwain helps in clearing nasal blockage by discharging the mucus easily. Chewing ajwain with lukewarm water helps in curing a cold. Ajwain powder taken in a clean cloth if inhaled frequently cures a migraine headache. Ajwain is also good for curing asthma and bronchitis.
- Relief from Ear and Toothache : To get relief from earaches, two drops of ajwain oil are enough. And to cure a toothache, gargle with lukewarm water combined with 1 teaspoon ajwain and salt.
- Lessen Greying of Hairs : Ajwain helps in lessening premature greying of hairs. Cook curry leaves + dry grapes + ajwain in a cup of water and drinks the mixture every day to prevent pre maturation of hairs.
- Relief from Arthritis Pain : Ajwain has antibiotic properties, thus helping in reducing redness and combat inflammation. They also have anesthetic properties that give relief from pain and swelling. Apply the paste of crushed ajwain seeds to joints or soak in a tub of warm water with the hand full of ajwain seeds in it to get relief.
- Helps in Treating Excessive Bleeding and Irregular Menses : Drinking Oma water helps in curing problems of indigestion for pregnant women by cleaning the uterus and also solves the issues of irregular periods. Oma water is prepared by boiling 2 spoons of roasted ajwain in water.
- Treating Pain Due to Kidney Disorders : Ajwain when mixed with honey and vinegar and used for 10 days, dissolves kidney stones that ultimately remove with urine. Thus ajwain helps in curing kidney disorders.
- Helps in Reducing Weight : The appetite stimulating properties and the laxative components of Ajwain fastens the bowel movement thus helping in weight loss.
|Serving Size||100 g|
Amount Per Serving
|% Daily Value *|
|Total Fat 20 g|
|Sodium 160 mg||7 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 40 g|
|Dietary fiber 20 g||80 %|
|Protein 20 g|
|Vitamin C 24 mg||40 %|
|Calcium 629.00 mg||48 %|
|Iron 43.2 mg||540 %|
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contribute to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.