Jaifal Whole (Nutmeg Whole)
- Top selection
Finest Jaifal (Nutmeg) is selected, cleaned and packed in hygienic environment ensuring that all nutritional value is maintained.
- Nutmeg Relieves Pain : Pain in any form, either through wounds suffered in an injury or of chronic nature, like arthritiscan be treated through regular intake of Nutmeg.
- Nutmeg can Facilitate Better Digestion : Treats irregular bowel movements. The peristaltic motion in the internal muscles of the intestine is aided by Nutmeg. Also helpful against constipation.
- Detoxify the Body : Nutmeg helps in the maintenance of good health through its detoxifying properties. It is the accumulation of toxins in some vital organs like the kidney and the liver that can lead to disorders. The consumption of Nutmeg makes sure these toxins are destroyed and they cease to be a threat to the health of the individual.
- Dissolve Kidney Stone : Improving the functioning of the kidneys by dissolving kidney stones.
- Treat Sleep Disorder and Insomnia : The presence of minerals like magnesium ensures Nutmeg can act as an effective inducer of sleep. The powdered Nutmeg with milk helps in soothing the nerves and bringing down the levels of anxiety. This automatically results in the person getting the required quota of sleep.
- Improve Blood Circulation : Minerals present in Jaifal including potassium put the blood vessels in a relaxed mode, and this ensures the blood flow through the vessels is regulated. So no strain is placed on the cardiovascular system.
- Oral Health : One of the traditionally known health benefits of Nutmeg, is that it can contribute to better oral health by fighting the bacteria that cause bad breath (halitosis). Also Eugenol present in Nutmeg oil has the property to cure toothache and joint pains.
- Acts as an Anti-oxidant : Nutmeg have antioxidant properties that are very beneficial in smooth functioning of the body. They provide antioxidants that prevent free radical formation, which otherwise is capable of triggering unwanted reactions in the body. These reactions may lead to many serious compound formations in the body and may even turn out to be cancerous.
- Nutmeg is a Known Skin Supplement : Acne condition can be solved through scrubs made with Nutmeg. Skin infections can also be treated through the use of Nutmeg in different derivatives.
|Serving Size||100 g|
Amount Per Serving
|% Daily Value *|
|Total Fat 36g||46 %|
|Saturated Fat 26g||130 %|
|Sodium 16mg||1 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 49g||18 %|
|Dietary Fiber 21g||75 %|
|Protein 5.8g||12 %|
|Vitamin D 0.00mcg||0 %|
|Niacin 1.299 mg||8 %|
|Riboflavin 0.057 mg||4 %|
|Thiamin 0.346 mg||29 %|
|Vitamin A 102.00 IU||2 %|
|Vitamin B6 0.160 mg||12 %|
|Vitamin C 3.0 mg||3 %|
|Calcium 184.00mg||14 %|
|Iron 3.04mg||17 %|
|Potassium 350mg||7 %|
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contribute to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Nutmeg is the seed or ground spice of several species of the genus Myristica. Myristica fragrans (fragrant Nutmeg or true Nutmeg) is a dark-leaved evergreen tree cultivated for two spices derived from its fruit: Nutmeg from its seed, and Javitri (Mace) from the seed covering.
Jaifal (Nutmeg) fruit Red aril and seed
Javitri (Mace) surrounding Nutmeg
Jaifal (Nutmeg) seed