desi Saunf (Fennel Seed)
- Top selection
Finest desi Saunf (Fennel Seed) is selected, cleaned, and packed in hygienic environment ensuring that all nutritional value is maintained.
· Fennal Prevents Anaemia : Fennel seeds is a good source of iron and an amino acid called histidine. These help in the manufacture of haemoglobin. The main component of haemoglobin is iron. Histidine on the other hand stimulates the manufacture of haemoglobin and the other constituents of blood.
· Fennal Seeds Aids Digestion : The components of essential oils present in fennel triggers the secretion of digestive juices and enzymes which in turn paces up the process of digestion. Fennal reduce bloating of the belly due to flatulence (excessive gas formation). Inflammation of the stomach and the intestine is reduced by fennel and facilitates maximum absorption of nutrients from the digested food.
· Fennal Works as an Antacid : Fennel seeds nature is basic. This helps it to neutralise the acidity of the stomach which can sometimes increase due to improper dietary habits, unregulated lifestyle, body weight etc. Acidity causes heart burn and having fennel after meals can reduce chances of it happening. This property of fennel makes it a common ingredient in anti-acidity medications.
· Antiflatulent Nature of Fennel Seeds : The carminative property of aspartic acid which is present in fennel seeds makes it a good antiflatulent. Excessive gas formation can cause stomach ache. Having fennel extract is a good way to get rid of the extra gas. Fennel seeds is suitable for all ages and can be given to both infants and aged people.
· Fennel Seeds Laxative Effect : Fennel seeds’ powder acts as a good laxative. It helps cure constipation, abdominal pain, irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) and other diseases related to the intestine. The roughage present in fennel helps regulate the bowel movement. It induces intestinal activity by maintaining peristaltic movements through inducing the secretion of bile and gastric juices.
· Fennel (Saunf) Controls Cholesterol Levels : The fibre present in fennel seeds makes it a good option for keeping cholesterol levels low in the blood. High levels of cholesterol can be harmful for the body as it causes various health problems such as heart attacks, strokes and artherosclerosis. It is extremely essential to maintain suitable levels of cholesterol and fennel is a good solution to this problem.
· Fennel Potassium Level : Fennel Seeds is an essential source of potassium which is extremely important for the body. Potassium regulates the water balance as well as the acid-base balance in our body. Fennel (Saunf) also plays an integral role to pass on nerve impulses from one end of the body to the other. It reduces the tension on the blood vessels by dilating them. This results in reduction of blood pressure. Having high pressure can be dangerous for the health as it may cause hear attacks and strokes among various other health problems. Potassium also improves brain functions and hence having fennel seeds shall help you to improve your mental functioning and cognitive abilities.
· Fennel Seeds Stimulates Milk Secretion : Lactating mothers can consume fennel seeds to ensure a steady flow of milk to the suckling infant. Fennel or Saunf stimulates the flow of milk during breast feeding. It is essential for babies to consume breast milk in their initial days and fennel helps to ease this for both the mother and the child.
· Fennel Seeds to Induce Periods : Fennel works well to induce menstruation. Chew on some fennel seeds to have a regular and proper menstrual flow on time. Irregular menses can be a problem faced by many women. The fast life, lack of sleep, bad food habits, stress have all added to such irregularities in body functions.
|Serving Size||100 g|
Amount Per Serving
|% Daily Value *|
|Total Fat 15 g||19 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.5 g||2 %|
|Sodium 88 mg||4 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 52 g||19 %|
|Dietary fiber 40 g||143 %|
|Protein 16 g||32 %|
|Niacin 6.050 mg||38 %|
|Riboflavin 0.353 mg||27 %|
|Thiamin 0.408 mg||34 %|
|Vitamin A 135.00 IU||3 %|
|Vitamin B6 0.470 mg||36 %|
|Vitamin C 21.0 mg||23 %|
|Calcium 1196.00 mg||92 %|
|Copper 1.067 mg||119 %|
|Iron 18.54 mg||103 %|
|Magnesium 385.00 mg||96 %|
|Manganese 6.533 mg||284 %|
|Phosphorus 487.00 mg||70 %|
|Potassium 1694.00 mg||36 %|
|Zinc 3.70 mg||34 %|
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contribute to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.