desi Lobia Red (Red Beans)
- Top selection
Finest desi Lobia Red (Red Beans, Kidney Beans, Rajma) is selected, cleaned and packed in hygienic environment ensuring that all nutritional value is maintained.
· Kidney Beans Cure Cancer: Kidney beans are loaded with manganese and act as antioxidants. The free radicals in the mitochondria are reduced by the antioxidant defense. Kidney beans also comprise of vitamin K and are vital for protecting the bodily cells from oxidative stress which decrease the risk of cancer. Colon cancer can be prevented by including kidney beans in our diet.
· Kidney Beans Good for Lower Blood Pressure: The risk of chronic diseases, such as heart attack can increase due to high blood sugar levels. It is very important therefore to keep this level moderate and include kidney beans in the diet which are also rich in protein and fiber. Blood sugar levels can be maintained by eating kidney beans as their glycemic index is low and can decrease the risk of diabetics.
· Kidney Beans Good for Weight Loss: kidney beans are good source of proteins and can be included in the weight loss diet. The beans are known to be rich in protein, complex carbohydrates and in fibre and help in stabilizing the levels of blood sugar in the body. People, who are diabetic and resistant to insulin, are advised to consume these healthy beans. Less insulin is released by the pancreas as the kidney bean stabilize the blood sugar levels. This process helps to promote fat storage in the body and healthy weight can be maintained.
· Anti-Ageing Properties of Kidney Beans: Kidney beans are not only a rich source of protein and carbohydrates, but they are also a rich source of antioxidants as well. They are known to limit damage caused to cells and promote longevity as they have anti-ageing properties. The problems that are caused to our body and skin by eating unhealthy foods can be reduced by adding kidney beans to the diet.
· Kidney Beans Good for Acne: Kidney beans are a good source of zinc; therefore regular intake of kidney beans in the diet help in maintains healthy skin. Increased activity of the sebaceous glands that are responsible for producing sweat can lead to acne and this can be cured by zinc, which is present in kidney beans. Thus helps in the proper functioning of certain glands.
The folic acid present in the kidney beans is also beneficial and helps in the regular formation of the skin cells. The new skin cells produced are very useful to decrease the acne breakouts and clear the pores on the skin. A bowl full of kidney beans consumed daily is very important for eye health as it is a good source of zinc.
· Lowers Blood Pressure: Blood cholesterol level in the body can be lowered easily by regular intake of dietary fibre in meals. The fibre in beans bonds with the bile acid in the intestine which is very beneficial for the synthesis of cholesterol. This way the availability of acid is lowered. Thus, reducing the risk of high blood pressure.
· Kidney Beans Good for Osteoporosis: A healthy immune system can be maintained by regular intake of kidney beans that are not only rich in soluble fibre but even in lean protein, potassium, zinc and magnesium. The blood pressure of an individual can be maintained easily by including dietary fibre and this helps to prevent osteoporosis.
· Kidney Beans Skin Benefits: Metabolism of amino acids, fatty acids, neurotransmitter synthesis, gluconeogenesis, histamine synthesis, haemoglobin synthesis and lips is maintained by kidney beans.
Thus consumption of kidney beans is very beneficial in maintaining healthy and glowing skin. Complete nutrition can be gained by regular intake of these healthy kidney beans that are loaded with fibre and protein.
· Kidney Beans for Brain Health: Kidney beans are a rich source of Vitamin B1, which helps in the synthesis of acetylcholine, ensuring the appropriate functioning of the brain. Kidney beans also play a vital role in the healthy functioning of the intellect and are of great use in boosting the memory power as well as concentration level. Dementia and Alzheimer’s disease is also reduced by including kidney beans in the diet.
· Kidney Beans Boost the Immune System: Kidney beans are rich in iron, manganese, magnesium, vitamins, proteins and fiber content. The Manganese present in kidney beans is beneficial for the metabolism of the body and breaks down the nutrients in the body and produces energy required for the body.
· Kidney Beans for Diabetic Patients: The glycemic index in kidney beans is very low because of which the blood sugar level in the body is balanced. The risk of developing diabetes is reduced by including kidney beans in meals.
· Kidney Beans and Asthma: The magnesium present in kidney beans has a bronchodilator effect and ensures smooth air passage in and out of the lungs. Studies have shown that low magnesium levels can lead to asthma.
|Serving Size||100 g|
Amount Per Serving
|% Daily Value *|
|Total Fat 1.1 g||1 %|
|Saturated fat 0.2 g||1 %|
|Sodium 12 mg||1 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 61 g||22 %|
|Dietary fiber 15 g||54 %|
|Protein 23 g||46 %|
|Folate, DFE 394.00 mcg||98 %|
|Niacin 2.110 mg||13 %|
|Pantothenic acid 0.780 mg||16 %|
|Riboflavin 0.215 mg||17 %|
|Thiamin 0.680 mg||51 %|
|Vitamin B6 0.397 mg||31 %|
|Calcium 83.00 mg||6 %|
|Copper 0.699 mg||78 %|
|Iron 6.69 mg||37 %|
|Magnesium 138.00 mg||34 %|
|Manganese 1.111 mg||48 %|
|Phosphorus 406.00 mg||58 %|
|Potassium 1359.00 mg||29 %|
|Selenium 93.2 mcg||6 %|
|Zinc 2.79 mg||25 %|
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contribute to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.