desi Elaichi Black (Black Cardamom)
- Top selection
Finest Elaichi (Cardamom) is selected, cleaned and packed in hygienic environment ensuring that all nutritional value is maintained.
· Cardamom for Gastrointestinal Disorders : Cardamom has been in use in Ayurvedic, Unani and Chinese medicine to treat gastrointestinal problems like stomach cramps, acidity, etc. Cardamom oil strengthen the mucus lining in the stomach and increases the rate of saliva generation. The strong stomach lining results in an increase in appetite and saliva generation help cool the stomach that prevents acidity. Cardamom tea or cardamom oil can be used for stomach issues.
· Cardamom for Body Detoxification : The toxins that the body releases as a result of the metabolic activities taking place throughout the day are required to be flushed out from the body. If any of these toxins stay in the body for a considerable amount of time, they give rise to problems like uric acid accumulation, premature aging, kidney stones, cancer, etc. Cardamom water or tea acts as a detoxifying agent helping in flushing out the toxins from the body keeping any medical disorders at bay.
· Cardamom as Breath Freshener : Cardamom essential oils are used as a popular ingredient in chewing gums, and as a breath freshener. The seeds are chewed on for the distinctive aroma the pods are characterized with.
· Cardamom Improves Blood Circulation : Cardamom is believed to help improve blood circulation in the lungs. It has thus been commonly used in aromatherapy owing to its ability to help alleviate symptoms and cure bronchitis and asthma. Cardamom also relieves the human body of stress and depression by enhancing the flow of blood throughout the body.
· Cardamom for Urinary Problems : Medical conditions of the urinary tract like gonorrhea, cystitis, nephritis etc have been cured by the use of cardamom in the diet. Cardamom’s unique essential oil composition helps in imparting a healthy blood flow and enhanced body detox which in turn enable the body to keep conditions arising out of abnormal functioning of the said systems at bay.
· Cardamom Benefits for Weight Loss : Cardamom owes to the characteristics endowed by the oil composition in its pod, boosts the body’s metabolism function apart from performing functions such as improving blood circulation and ridding the body of unnecessary toxins. All these factors combined result in a healthy fat burning rate causing the body to lose weight. Cardamom can be added in weight loss diet in different form, powder, tea or water etc.
· Cardamom Benefits for Sleep : Inhaling the distinctive aroma of cardamom or applying a little amount of cardamom oil around the nasal area helps get sound sleep and reduces problems that result in little or no sleep and restlessness during the night. Cardamom has been highly efficient in treating conditions of insomnia and anxiety.
· Cardamom Alleviates Joint Pain : Due to its anti-inflammatory properties, cardamom is highly efficient in alleviating muscle and joint pain. Research has proved that cardamom plays a pivotal role in avoiding contraction and relaxation of muscles which results in spasms. The anti-carcinogenic properties help alleviate muscle and joint pain; especially in older adults.
· Cardamom Benefits for Male - Enhances Sex Drive : Owing to its aphrodisiac properties, cardamom is believed to eliminate problems like premature ejaculation and impotency. The unique aromatic and substance composition of cardamom makes it an ideal, low-risk option to treat problems relating to sexual shortcomings.
· Cardamom Keeps Dental Problems at Bay : Cardamom, since ancient time has been used to treat oral problems. Be it bad breath, tooth cavity, or a microbial infection, use of cardamom is a safe and highly effective method to achieve oral hygiene.
· Cardamom Effect on Blood Sugar : Cardamom has been highly efficient in controlling high blood sugar levels. This property that helps balance the body’s blood sugar level is owing to the high content of manganese present in cardamom.
· Cardamom Good for Sore Throat Infection : Cardamom has been widely used to treat sore throat, nausea and irritation in the throat. Cardamom should be boiled in water and the water to be used for gargling to treat sore throat and throat infections.
|Serving Size||100 g|
Amount Per Serving
|% Daily Value *|
|Total Fat 6.7 g||9 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.7 g||4 %|
|Sodium 18 mg||1 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 68 g||25 %|
|Dietary Fiber 28 g||100 %|
|Protein 11 g||22 %|
|Niacin 1.102 mg||7 %|
|Riboflavin 0.182 mg||14 %|
|Thiamin 0.198 mg||16 %|
|Vitamin B6 0.230 mg||18 %|
|Vitamin C 21.0 mg||23 %|
|Calcium 383.00 mg||29 %|
|Copper 0.383 mg||43 %|
|Iron 13.97 mg||78 %|
|Magnesium 229.00 mg||57 %|
|Manganese 28.00 mg||1217 %|
|Phosphorus 178.00 mg||25 %|
|Potassium 1119.00 mg||24 %|
|Zinc 7.47 mg||68 %|
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contribute to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.