desi Dhania Dry Whole (Coriander Whole)
- Top selection
Finest dry Dhania (Coriander Seed) is selected, cleaned, ground to perfection and packed in hygienic environment ensuring that all nutritional value is maintained.
· Coriander Seeds Water Benefits for Skin : Coriander seed is a good source of anti-rheumatics and anti-arthritics due to the presence of Cineole as one of its 11 components in its essential oil. Rheumatism and arthritis causes swelling which can be reduced using the essential oil obtained from coriander seeds.
· Coriander Seeds for Skin Whitening Procedures : It also works well on swellings due to kidney problems and anemia. In such cases, the swelling is caused due to water retention and coriander seeds help by inducing urination and hence the release of excess accumulated water. Once the inflammation is reduced you can get rid of the tightness and stretchiness of your skin and it shall also improve its appearance.
· Coriander Seeds Benefits for Cholesterol Level : Cholesterol levels in the blood can be reduced by consuming coriander seeds. This plant has various beneficial ingredients such as linoleic acid, oleic acid, palmitic acid, stearic acid, and ascorbic acid that work well in reducing the cholesterol level in the blood. Low-Density Lipoproteins (LDL) which get deposited in the inner walls of the arteries is considered to be the bad cholesterol. Coriander seeds helps reduce the level of LDL too and prevents various serious cardiovascular health issues like atherosclerosis, heart attacks, and strokes. Additionally, it also works to increase the more helpful High-Density Lipoproteins (HDL).
· Coriander for Digestion Problems/Diarrhea : Borneol and Linalool present in coriander seeds essential oil is very helpful for the process of digestion. They ensure the proper functioning of the liver. Coriander seeds contributes in reducing diarrhoea by helping in stool formation and preventing microbial and fungal activity as its components, Cineole, Borneol, Limonene, Alpha-pinene and Beta-phelandrene give it a good antibacterial property. Coriander seeds also cures nausea, vomiting and other stomach disorders. Having fresh coriander leaves before a meal is extremely helpful as it works well as an appetizer.
· Coriander Seeds Skin Benefits : Coriander seeds have multifarious benefits when it comes to taking care of your skin. It fights germs, dirt, infections, and many other common everyday problems that our skin undergoes. Coriander seeds has antifungal, antiseptic, detoxifying, antioxidant, and disinfectant properties that leave your skin clean and healthy.
· Coriander Seeds Lower Blood Pressure : Coriander seed is very good in reducing blood pressure. It stimulates the interaction of calcium ions and cholinergic which is a type of neurotransmitter which is also known as acetylcholine. Increased blood pressure causes an increase in tension in the blood vessels. Coriander seeds contain chemical those interaction helps the vessels to relax and prevents serious health issues like heart attacks and strokes.
· Coriander Seeds Good for Oral Hygiene and Treatment of Ulcers : Coriander seed essential oils contain citronelol which has very good antiseptic properties. Some other components have antimicrobial properties and these together make it extremely effective for preventing wounds and ulcers in the mouth from getting worse. It is also a good way to control bad breath. Chewing on coriander seeds was a traditional practice to eliminate bad breath.
· Coriander Seeds Prevents Anaemia : Anaemia is a condition where a person has less blood in the body. Blood is made up of hemoglobin and an important component of it is iron. Coriander seeds are high in iron content and help the body to produce more blood. Shortness of breath, fatigue, palpitation and problems in cognitive functions are some of the examples of the conditions caused due to lack of iron in the body. Coriander Seeds also helps regulate the functioning of the organ systems, provides energy, strengthens the body, and maintains healthy bones.
· Coriander Essential Oil for Allergies : Seasonal allergies and rhinitis can be reduced by consuming coriander seeds. Allergic reactions caused by coming in contact plants, insects and food can be controlled by applying coriander seed oil. It helps subdue swelling of throat and its glands.
· Coriander Plant Medicinal Uses : Coriander seed contains an extremely high level of dodecenal which is a compound that fights a bacterium called salmonella, with more efficiency than an antibiotic. This bacterium is the most dangerous cause of foodborne diseases. It is advisable to consume coriander seeds to prevent the harmful effects of salmonella.
· Coriander Seeds Good for Bones : Calcium is an important constituent of coriander seeds. This is a reason it should be consumed to maintain good bone health. It aids the regrowth and durability of bones while preventing its degeneration especially in diseases like osteoporosis.
· Coriander Seeds Prevents Menstrual Disorders : Being an excellent stimulant, coriander seeds help maintain proper levels of secretion from the endocrine glands. Hormones when secreted in the right amount and at proper intervals help regulate various body functions and especially menstruation in women. Coriander seeds also reduces menstrual pain.
|Serving Size||100 g|
Amount Per Serving
|% Daily Value *|
|Total Fat 18 g||23 %|
|Saturated Fat 1 g||5 %|
|Sodium 35 mg||2 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 55 g||20 %|
|Dietary fiber 42 g||150 %|
|Protein 12 g||24 %|
|Niacin 2.130 mg||13 %|
|Riboflavin 0.290 mg||22 %|
|Thiamin 0.239 mg||20 %|
|Vitamin C 21.0 mg||23 %|
|Calcium 709.00 mg||55 %|
|Copper 0.975 mg||108 %|
|Iron 16.32 mg||91 %|
|Magnesium 330.00 mg||82 %|
|Manganese 1.900 mg||83 %|
|Phosphorus 409.00 mg||58 %|
|Potassium 1267.00 mg||27 %|
|Selenium 26.2 mcg||48 %|
|Zinc 4.70 mg||43 %|
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contribute to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.