desi Daal Chana (Bengal Gram Split)
Regular price Rs.200.00 PKR
Regular priceUnit price per
- Top selection
Finest desi Daal Chana (Bengal Gram Split) is selected, cleaned and packed in hygienic environment ensuring that all nutritional value is maintained.
- Increases Satiety and Helps with Weight Loss : Chickpeas are loaded with both protein and fiber, which will help to make you feel full and also to curb craving for food and unhealthy snacking. Research indicates that consuming fiber is linked with having a reduced body weight.
Frequently consuming foods just like fat burning garbanzo beans is a superb method to help with healthy and sustainable weight reduction. The feeling of satisfied allows you to less likely snack on processed fast foods in between meals which could stall your weight loss.
Chickpeas are even more filling in case you pair all of them with other healthy whole-foods, just like vegetables or organic goat cheese. Since they’re so lower in calories yet full of essential fiber as well as protein, they’re an ideal food for people who need to lose a couple pounds but who’re watching calorie intake.
- Prevents Hair Loss : Your hair is a vital section of the body and you have to take proper care of it on a regular basis. You certainly wouldn’t like it to fall or even break right? So to avoid such typical hair difficulties, we’d suggest you to utilize peas that is filled with wholesome goodness. They’ll combat typical hair problems as well as safeguard the hair through the kind of damage. Not just that, the hair growth will probably be promoted and you’ll stay gorgeous at all times. So in order to take provide your hair that look you’ve constantly preferred secretly, you are able to certainly make use of some chickpeas.
- Boosts Your Energy and Immunity : Bengal gram is a wonderful source of the trace mineral manganese, along with other health essential nutrients just like thiamine, magnesium and phosphorus. Manganese works as an important co-factor which performs an important role in energy production as well as boosting your all round immunity.
- Benefits for the Digestive System : Chickpeas, just like other legumes, may cause considerable intestinal gas, that is one of many negative effects related to higher usage of chickpeas. Even so, chickpeas might also provide several interesting health advantages for those who have problems with intestinal problems. An evaluation published within the British Journal of Nutrition in 2012 reported that diets full of chickpea might enhance all round gut health simply by helping the movement of material from the digestive system and also by avoiding constipation. Chickpeas are abundant with both soluble as well as insoluble dietary fiber. Scientific studies have demonstrated that insoluble fiber will not only help to boost stool bulk and stop bowel problems, but additionally aids in preventing digestive complaints just like irritable bowel syndrome as well as diverticulosis.
- Beneficial for Diabetes : Individuals who consume legumes are less inclined to become type 2 diabetic, in accordance with a survey published within the January “American Journal of Clinical Nutrition” reports. The paper reports on the research that discovered that ladies who ate legumes just like chickpeas were 40 % less inclined to get type 2 diabetes compared to ladies who didn’t eat legumes. The authors observe that the carbohydrates in legumes are broken down gradually, decreasing the blood sugar peaks as well as valleys that may give rise to insulin resistance as well as diabetes.
- Gives You Strong Bones : If you wish to have robust bones, it’s high time you include some chick peas in your daily diet. Those are the best for your bone health. All free radicals shall be eliminated through the body. As it is filled with Vitamin K, you may expect excellent bone and body health. You’ll safeguard yourself from several heart diseases and in addition obtain a number of beneficial properties from it. Not just that, numerous heart diseases as well as strokes will be gone. So if you would like great health and powerful bones, choose chickpeas.
- Cholesterol Reduction : Including 3/4th cup of chickpeas within your daily diet can easily profoundly help lower LDL (bad) cholesterol levels. Chickpeas consist of dyslipidemia that stops the power of cholesterol in blood. Therefore reduces the potential risk of cardiovascular disease as well as strokes.
- Heart Disease : Frequent usage of garbanzo beans cleanses bad cholesterol, reduces levels of cholesterol as well as triglycerides. These types of beans are the heart’s friend. The initial combination of antioxidants in chickpeas supports blood vessels’ walls as well as blood. The Alpha-linolenic acid (ALA) and omega-3 fatty acids together prevent coronary heart disease as well as cardiovascular risks.
- Fights Anti-Ageing : A few of the typical problems that women face within their thirties are ageing. Fine lines, wrinkles, dark spots as well as dullness are among the symptoms of ageing. A terrific way to combat this problem and keep the skin youthful and radiant all through the year is by making use of some chickpeas. This can reduce the ageing process, tighten up your skin and provide you with skin an all natural and healthy glow.
- Best for Pregnant Women : Fresh, green and tasty chick peas are what pregnant women require throughout those special months. This helps in safeguarding the baby from any kind of damage or even disease. The chick peas will enhance the health of the child and you’ll never have to be worried about any kind of defects because those dangerous conditions shall never touch your baby. Your baby will be healthy and beautiful when it is born. This is one of the main reasons why several doctors as well as experts have recommended pregnant women to consume lots of vegetables, which includes chick peas.
- Great for Your Eyes : To enhance your all round vision, we’d recommend you to use peas every day. You’ll be shocked how this excellent vegetable can affect your eyes. Peas are filled with Vitamin A that is an important element for maintaining the health of your mucus membranes, your eye sight and skin. So if you would like clearer and much better vision, we’d recommend you to have some peas. You are able to boil them or even add them to your preferred paneer or mince curry. You may also add them to your brown rice You’ll certainly see great results.
- Good for Jaundice : Chickpeas are ideal for treating jaundice too. Consuming a cupful of chickpeas soaked in water with jaggerymight help cure jaundice as well as frequent vomiting related to it.
- Beneficial in Cancer : Chickpeas lower the potential risk of cancer too. The soluble fiber actually reaches colon and breaks bacteria into fatty acids. This gets absorbed by the colon cells and is changed into energy. Hence, allowing colon cells to remain healthy and decreasing the chance of cancer.
- Regulates Hormonal Levels in Women : Chickpeas are a good source of nutrients particularly phyto-oestrogens (plant hormones) as well as saponins (anti-oxidants). This particular legume reduces your chance of breast cancer and safeguards from osteoporosis by maintaining blood levels of the oestrogen hormone. Chickpeas also aid in reducing mood changes throughout menstruation as well as post-menopausal symptoms in females.
- Inflammation : Choline is an extremely essential as well as flexible nutrient in chickpeas which help with sleep, muscle movement, learning and memory. Choline likewise helps to keep the structure of cellular membranes, helps with the transmission of nerve impulses, aids in the absorption of fat and reduces long-term inflammation.
- Prevents Anemia : Chickpeas are a great dietary source of iron that can help in satisfying your body’s requirement of this mineral and therefore, avoid anemia. This is the reason women (pregnant, lactating as well as menstruating), growing children and individuals at high-risk of anemia are suggested to consume this particular legume on a regular basis.
- Controls Your Blood Pressure : Chickpeas are located to reduce your blood pressure level by reversing the alterations that exist in the blood vessels of individuals struggling with hypertension. This particular legume works well for maintaining correct electrolyte balance within the body because of the existence of potassium as well as magnesium in it.
- Wrinkles : Manganese in chickpeas leads to skin cells to create energy as well as fights wrinkle-causing free-radicals. Molybdenum detoxes skin by eliminating sulphites. Various other nutrition just like folate and Vitamin B act as fuel for the skin cells. They repair damage through the sun and toxic compounds.
|Serving Size||100 g|
Amount Per Serving
|% Daily Value *|
|Total Fat 8.9 g||11 %|
|Saturated fat 1.1 g||6 %|
|Sodium 222 mg||10 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 25 g||9 %|
|Dietary fiber 7.1 g||25 %|
|Sugar 4.5 g|
|Protein 8.2 g||16 %|
|Folate, DFE 152.00 mcg||38 %|
|Niacin 0.464 mg||3 %|
|Riboflavin 0.056 mg||4 %|
|Thiamin 0.102 mg||8 %|
|Vitamin B6 0.123 mg||9 %|
|Vitamin K 11.4 mcg||10 %|
|Calcium 46.00 mg||4 %|
|Copper 0.327 mg||36 %|
|Iron 2.70 mg||15 %|
|Magnesium 45.00 mg||11 %|
|Phosphorus 156.00 mg||22 %|
|Potassium 270.00 mg||6 %|
|Selenium 3.4 mcg||6 %|
|Zinc 1.42 mg||13 %|
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contribute to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.